Help us spread some positive vibes during these trying times!
Artist Dani Crosby in collaboration with Bridget Noonan have created a collection of colouring sheets with positive messages to send out there from your window, door, or anywhere really! We’d love to see how you’re sharing these messages with your community, friends, or family. Once you have displayed your finished message, make a photo and share it with us on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #positivemessagesRMG. Your image will appear in the community exhibition live feed below. We can’t wait to see all your positive messages out there in the world! Feel free to tag the artists when you share your work @danicrosbyart and @beezleybublovescats
How to Participate
- Download colouring sheets.
- Select and print your message.
- Give it some colour and artistic flair.
- Post it in your window, on your door, or wherever else you feel people will see it.
- Take a photograph of your positive message.
- Post it on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #positivemessagesRMG.
- Check out and share your work in our community gallery below!
Please note that if you do not have a printer, you may also choose to colour in or decorate your message digitally and post it to social media using the designated hashtag. If you are not on social media, please email your submission to [email protected] and we will share it on your behalf.
Select one of the messages below to get a PDF version that you can download and print.