We foster a culture of care and take the health and safety of our visitors, volunteers, and staff seriously.
We all have a role to play in protecting each other and preventing the further spread of COVID-19 and other viruses, and we thank you for helping us achieve this goal.
The RMG will no longer require visitors to present proof of vaccination or wear a mask to visit or participate in programming. We are a mask friendly environment for all and staff will continue to wear masks when onsite. As we all adjust to these changes, let us practice collective kindness and understanding for individual decisions as everyone has varying levels of comfort after living so long with public health restrictions.
We ask all visitors to conduct a passive COVID-19 self-screening before visiting. If you feel ill, please stay home to help keep our community safe and healthy.
What are we asking visitors to do:
- Self-assess before visiting. If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home and enjoy the Virtual RMG.
- Maintain physical distancing of 2 metres. Please be mindful of some of the narrowed corridors.
- Check in upon arrival
What the RMG is doing:
- Established a workplace vaccination policy that requires all staff, volunteers, students, and contractors to be fully vaccinated
- Increased cleaning particularly of high touch areas
- Providing hand sanitizer at entrances and exits
- Installed plexiglass at the reception, service areas, and shop counters
Are RMG employees vaccinated?
The RMG has an internal policy in place that requires all staff, volunteers, students, and contractors to be fully vaccinated.
Are visitors to the RMG required to wear a mask?
As of April 1, 2022, visitors are no longer required to wear a mask. We are a mask friendly space so, where one if you would feel more comfortable doing so.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to stay connected and receive updates from the RMG? Subscribe to our e-News here.